Definition Mk.IV - B
16500 19400 $16,500.00 - $19,400.00
Definition Mk.IV is designed to give its best performance in midsize and larger rooms, matching up best with good sounding amps, tubes or solid-state. Sporting our new nanotech full-range drivers, the fabulous Radian 850 based tweeter and our Event cable. It uses our Zu-Griewe acoustics technologies for the full-range drivers, and cabinet engineering that addresses noise and framework function across all fronts: materials, structural, bonding and building technique. The resulting combinations of engineered plate, hardwoods, damping compounds and metal alloys create a very inert structure.
• Radian 850-based tweeter assembly
• Completely new cabinet design using expanded materials pallet.
• Zu-Griewe acoustic design principles applied to internal damping.
• Event B3 based cable harness.
• ZuB3 interface via speakON 8-pole.
• Hypex 400UcD V5 based internal bass amplifier.
• User controls and parametric tuning of deep bass.
• Machined aluminum enclosure for electronics.
• Engineered for in-field serviceability.